1. Can I get football tickets at the UM Box Office?
We do not sell athletic tickets. Those can be purchased at the Athletic Ticket Office
(662-915-7167). The UM Box Office sells tickets to most of the music and theatre events on campus.
2. Where are you located?
The UM Box Office is conveniently located in the Ford Center and is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (except for University holidays).
3. How do I purchase tickets?
Tickets may be purchased in person at the UM Box Office, by calling us at 662-915-7411, online by selecting Order Tickets from the above menu, or by mail.
4. What is the cost of a ticket?
Ticket prices vary from show to show.
5. How many student tickets can I purchase with my ID?
UM students must present their UM ID when purchasing a student ticket. There is a limit of 1 ticket per UM student ID.
6. Can I purchase a seat next to my friend?
For events with reserved seating (assigned seats), individuals who would like to sit together should purchase their tickets at the same time.
7. What is your policy regarding refunds and exchanges?
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
8. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept the following forms of payment:
- UM Box Office Gift Certificates
9. If I bought season tickets last year, can I get the same seats this year?
We will make every effort to accommodate your seating requests; however, seats are not held from year to year. All orders are processed in the order that they are received. To increase the likelihood of getting specific seats, season ticket holders should take advantage of the early purchase window and write their seating preference on their order forms. For more information regarding this, please contact us at 662-915-7411.
10. Shows last:
Showtimes vary from event to event.
11. Lost tickets:
In order to reprint your tickets, we must be able to verify which tickets were sold to you. If you purchased your tickets online or through the UM Box Office, we will be able to locate and reprint the tickets for you.